Groom the Groom Competition
COMPETITION TIME FOR HUSBANDS TO BE
Are you getting married in Manchester on Thursday 21st February or Thursday 21st March? If so, we are giving you the chance to win haircuts, shaves and beard trims for you and your groomsmen (maximum of four) on the morning of your wedding at Barber Barber Bespoke (Barton Arcade, Manchester).
2. LIKE the competition announcement post (on Instagram)
3. DM or email us ([email protected]) telling us when you are getting married and how many groomsmen are in your party (maximum of four).
You have until 9pm on Friday 15th February to enter (terms and conditions apply).
Groom The Groom Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Stay True Ltd (company no. 08720272) whose registered office is at [53 King Street, Manchester, England, M2 4LQ].
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Barber Barber UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Barber Barber UK website (http://bit.ly/2BGhwjO), Barber Barber UK Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/barberbarberuk), Barber Barber UK Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/barberbarberuk) and Barber Barber UK Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/barberbarberuk).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9pm on Friday 15th February 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must be following @BarberBarberUK on Instagram and Twitter in order to enter
The entrant must like the announcement post on Instagram
Contact us via direct message or email [email protected] advising when you are getting married and how many groomsmen are in your party. There can be more than four in your party.
Submit your entry
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The winner will receive one haircut, shave or beard trim for the groom and up to four groomsmen at Barber Barber Bespoke, 3 Barton Arcade, Manchester, M3 2BH on the morning of their wedding. You will also receive complimentary drinks as part of the service.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. By providing your email address, you are acknowledging that we may send you periodic product and service announcements, and other information related to Barber Barber UK.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:[email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.